Note: Episodes 1-14 happened before we changed to a Traveller-only show. In those episodes we discuss some other RPGs. As time went on we realized we were really a Traveller-only podcast, and in Episode 15 officially made the switch. You will find lots of Traveller talk in 1-14. Just be aware.
This is our first episode! It’s going to sound like two friends talking about tabletop roleplaying games, because that’s what it is.
Our goal for this episode is simply for listeners to know a little about who we are — just two regular guys talking about gaming.
We’ll discuss our history, the first campaign of our current group, a little about our Traveller campaign, and the upcoming North Texas RPG Con.
Upcoming episodes will be 25 – 30 minutes long, and have regular segments.
We invite you to submit comments to SafcoMailbag@gmail.com or comment on this page. We’ll read and discuss interesting comments.
- Far Future Enterprises for the Classic Traveller CD-ROM that Jeff mentions.
- Steve Jackson Games for GURPS
- North Texas RPG Con for info on a great gaming convention.
- The Speculative Machines Podcast, by Trent Straughan.
- You can find session reports and information on our campaigns on Bob’s blog — Concrete Lunch Gaming.