In this episode we discuss their last Classic Traveller session (written recap here on Bob’s gaming blog). We also do Internet Finds, Imperial News, and Rules Finds.
Links and info from the show:
- Dragon #87 p 75: “Luna, A Traveller’s Guide – The Moon in Traveller” by Marc Miller.
- Cyborg Prime Games: Traveller RPG Ship Distance Calculator
- Darkest Stars #2 is out, from Omer Golan Joel and Richard Rose is out. https://www.darkestfanzine.com/
- Ron Stepp has started a FB page called Traveller Gaming in the Future.
- Greg Caires’ games can be found here!
- The maps Bob mentioned in the show: Space Cantina and Starport. Starport was actually NOT from DriveThru RPG, but from a series of articles from Freelance Traveller called “Finding your way around the starport“, by Benedikt Schwarz, which provides not only a great map but excellent write-ups of the facility over a series of issues.
Our theme music can be found on the Speculative Machines podcast!