In this episode we discuss our usual Traveller stuff, including some internet finds, rules we wanted to talk about from Classic Traveller, and of course start off with the SAFCO Mail Bag! This is long one, folks, but we did stay on-topic! There’s just so much cool stuff out there to discuss! Then we talk about something a little different, Session Zero of our upcoming superhero campaign, called SuperTex, using the legendary Jeff Dee’s and Jack Herman’s The Mighty Protectors: Villains & Vigilantes 3.0 system. We’ll be playing it maybe every three sessions, and will also play it when our whole SAFCO Traveller group can’t meet.
- Omer’s Quick and Dirty Classic Traveller Vehicle Combat
- A Classic Science Fiction Simulator
- SF Adventure Assignment Generator
- Classic Traveller Character Generator
- The Armed Packet – ship design from The Great Dungeon of the North – great blog.
- Monkey House Games – source of the Mighty Protectors! And here is where you can find the Character Record Sheet!
- Monkey House Games Youtube channel’s Mighty Protectors live play examples.
- Every Conceivable Horizon – a track from the Speculative Machines Podcast by Trent Straughan. Theme music for this episode and the next few at least.
- Stan Shinn’s Traveller Binder video!
- MP Writeups