First, thanks to all our listeners for sticking with us! It has been two months since the last episode, which of course is not our goal, but life got in the way!
In this episode, besides the usual sections, our main topic deals with non-violent/non-combat Traveller (and other RPGs) sessions. Not arguing against a good shoot-em-up, but just using other kinds of challenges to create a good game.
We also mention Jeff’s table of 2d6 outcome probabilities, so here it is!
- Amber Zone Contest https://amber.zone/2021/02/14/amber-zone-contest-2021/
- Greg Caires’s Classic Traveller One Shot Saturdays is still going strong!
- SciFiAtmospheres on Intagram. https://www.instagram.com/scifiatmospheres/
- Vintage Sci-Fi Art. https://www.instagram.com/vintage_scifiart/
- Vintage_scifi. https://www.instagram.com/vintage_scifi/
- Alegis Downport has a nice review of the Traveller Book, if you would like to see what it looks like before purchasing.
- Gamicon Zinc: https://tabletop.events/conventions/gamicon-zinc
- Cepheus Journal 4 is available for download – https://cepheusjournal.com/downloads/
- Jan/Feb 2021 Freelance Traveller: https://www.freelancetraveller.com/magazine/index.html
- The Traveller Bibliography
- Yet Another Traveller Blog: the State of the Blog post!
- Our list of Traveller blogs and sites: https://www.safcocast.com/traveller-podcasts-blog-companies-and-their-humans/