In this episode, we discuss the “boring, useless” skills that as teenagers we cringed if we got when we rolled up Traveller characters, and explore the possibilities of these skills with a little creativity.
We also do a quick recap of the online Mayday! even run by Cyborg Prime, Greg Caires and Ken Patterson, and Patrick Kanouse, as well as internet and rules finds.
We also found ourselves in the midst of a tornado warning! We’re OK. North Texas is like that.
Relevant links for this episode:
- Cyborg Prime’s Youtube channel
- Patrick Kanouse’s Two Brothers Gaming
- Robert Pearce’s Hammer class 100 ton merchant
- Michael Brown’s Angle of Incidence
- Felbrigg Herriot’s Vacc Suit: the New Spaceman
- The Carcinoid Cancer Foundation
- Classic Traveller – One Shot Saturdays
- Wayne Peters – Deviant Art Page
- Interview with Christopher Rice, a GURPS guru, on the Roleplay Rescue podcast.
- A Random Subsector Generator for Cepheus Engine and a Subsector Editor
- Getting started in Classic Traveller blog post – Alegis Downport
- Value of Vacc-1 in Behind the Claw Podcast episode 3.
- New issue of Freelance Traveller
- New issue of Cepheus Journal
- StarForce: Alpha Centauri
- MayDay! 2022 – a weekend-long Celebration! of Traveller through online roleplaying
- Quarter Share – a novel (audiobook link)
- the Speculative Machines Podcast